So first, a disclaimer. I’m assuming that I’m @KingsHawaiian‘s favorite influencer because though I don’t really think of myself as your typical tastemaker, I do think of myself as generally awesome. They’ve paid me nothing for this blog post, but yeah, I’d take their money and update this disclaimer to say so. 🙂
- Is There Such a Thing as a Standard Set of Success Metrics?
- How I went from Pokénope to PokéOK- Confessions of a Pokémon Hater
- How to Get Your Favorite Influencer to Write About You the @KingsHawaiian Way
- Egos and Whoredom: Or the Only Things You Need to Master in Social Media (& Marketing. & Life.)
- Advertising IS Content – but is it content that’s wanted?