- One of my bumps made the widget. I’m interested to see how much traffic that’ll bring me as it gets to be morning rush on the East coast.
- The BUMPzee entries page is totally addictive. Before I knew it my comments were taking up half the page. I had to make myself close the tab.
- BUMPzee sends more than twice the unique visitors MyBlogLog does with a quarter of the effort, and my blog isn’t specifically about affiliate marketing, though I plan to do a series just for BUMPzee readers. The visitors who arrive make at least ten times the page views, no exaggeration.
- I love the Entries feature. It’s much clearer than Technorati’s WTF (and isn’t, you know, stupid, since its name basically tells you what it is for.)
- One thing I’d love to see on BUMPzee is a rolling place for BUMPzee-related questions. It feels rude to contact Scott through his page. Do you mind, Scott?
Conclusion: Though MyBlogLog brings a considerable amount of traffic, it seems to be meaningless. I’m going to see how much of a hit I take from removing the widget. If people are coming here just so their face appears on the page anyway, maybe it’s not worth it. Today starts a one week test.