I can’t say that I felt there was any particular mystery to why YouTube and Google+ were connected. In fact, once that connection evolved into an authentication process, instead of being outraged as a YouTube subscriber, as a channel owner, I was optimistic that this could result in troll reduction.
- Is There Such a Thing as a Standard Set of Success Metrics?
- How I went from Pokénope to PokéOK- Confessions of a Pokémon Hater
- How to Get Your Favorite Influencer to Write About You the @KingsHawaiian Way
- Egos and Whoredom: Or the Only Things You Need to Master in Social Media (& Marketing. & Life.)
- Advertising IS Content – but is it content that’s wanted?