This happened last October. I’d previously decided not to blog about it. Then I realized that over the course of a year, Safeway lost about $20,000 from my household, and since I have such a huge extended family that I complained about this to, potentially five times that, even if half of them simply ignored me.
- To blog or not to blog? Depends on whether you can pull a Beyoncé
- Is There Such a Thing as a Standard Set of Success Metrics?
- How I went from Pokénope to PokéOK- Confessions of a Pokémon Hater
- How to Get Your Favorite Influencer to Write About You the @KingsHawaiian Way
- Egos and Whoredom: Or the Only Things You Need to Master in Social Media (& Marketing. & Life.)